Careers @ OWUMC
From time to time, a Staff Ministry Team position becomes available. When this happens, we post this opportunity here in the hopes that many will prayerfully consider these very special opportunities. If you feel called to a position listed below, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Current Staff Ministry Team Openings at OWUMC include:
Childcare Staff Member
Ocala West UMC is seeking several Part-time Childcare Workers. Hours vary–approx.5-12 hours/week based on church needs. Primary childcare times are Sunday mornings and Wednesday nights.
- Called to provide a safe, caring, faith-filled environment for children (infant-5th grade).
- Engage in positive communication with parents and grandparents concerning their children and the church.
- Provide developmentally appropriate care including feeding, diaper changes, naps, play, and more.
- Desire to work both with younger and older children based on need.
- Open to working with a diversity of children, including new to church and children with special needs.
- Join a positive, fun, fruitful Children’s Ministry Team.
- Ministry environment includes multiple childcare rooms, multiple playgrounds, and a children’s library.
- Learn, grow, and discover the blessings of being a leader in ministry.
Please send a cover letter & resume to firstname.lastname@example.org